Thursday, December 13, 2012

THE PASTOR HAS SHOWN ME THE WAY


Earlier in the year when we first started collecting I started visiting all of the online PEZ sites I could find. I stumbled upon another PEZ collectors blog, PASTOR PEZ. Since the first time I looked at his page, I have been back every day. I visit his site 3-4 times a day every day. He post current PEZ news, new dispenser releases, personal stories, etc. The pictures of his collection are amazing! I can't help but be envious every time I look at the photos of his collection. PASTOR PEZ is the reason I am so obsessed with collecting PEZ dispensers. He is the reason I have the passion for PEZ that I do. If you are a veteran collector or a newbie, you should check his site out!

On a personal note, I have had the pleasure of emailing with him a few times and even traded with him. He is an extremely friendly and helpful guy. Even though we have never met, I consider him a friend and my go-to guy for all of my PEZ questions.

Check his site out HERE





I received an email from the PASTOR last week. He told me that since I was one of the more frequent visitors to his site, he was sending me the new "Market Basket" truck. When I got home from work today, it was waiting on me in my mailbox! Thank you, Will Pierce!


No comments:

Post a Comment