Saturday, December 29, 2012

NEW PEZ ALERT - NEMO

So earlier today when I was at Walmart I picked up the Princess Merida dispenser. While I was there I noticed they had also put out "Finding Nemo" and "Monsters Inc." dispensers on new cards. I looked at them but didn't see any differences from the prior releases. After speaking with my good PEZ friend, PASTOR PEZ, he told me that there is in fact differences in the Nemo dispensers. I went back and picked one up.

The new Nemo dispenser is a lot brighter in color, not sure if you can tell that in the pictures below. The main difference is the fins. In the older dispenser, the fins stick out from the body. The new dispensers, you can see that the fins are etched into the body. There is also more black on the top fin of the older dispenser. The stems are the same color for both.

As far as the "Monsters Inc." dispensers go, I still haven't noticed any differences in the older dispensers and the new releases other than the new cards. If anyone knows of something that I am not seeing, please let me know!

Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you can't find them and I'll go get them for you. Let me know what you think about the "Monsters, Inc." dispensers too. Also, let me know if you find the "Dori" dispenser, I've been looking EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete