Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY

Christmas definitely came early at my house! As most of you know, my daughter and I are fairly new to collecting and we don't have too many duplicates. The duplicates we do have are usually ones that everyone else already has. Regardless, I posted last week on a PEZ group site that I had a few PEZ duplicates and asked if anyone needed any of them and would be interested in trading. A day or so later, I received an email from a guy telling me that he didn't need any of the dispensers that I had for trading but since we were new to collecting, he wanted to help us get started and expand our collection. Proving to me once again that PEZ collectors are the most generous and kind-hearted people on the planet. Today his package arrived and I was blown away. There were so many dispensers in the box, I was speechless. My daughter had the biggest smile on her face and I could see how excited she was each time she pulled a new dispenser from the box. There was even a PEZ puzzle and a PEZ pin from the convention. Even better there was a really nice Christmas card from Steve and Linda. Today was such a great day!

Thank you, Steve Baker and Linda Pillafant!

If you're ever in Sarasota, FL. contact Steve and Linda for all of your PEZ needs!






No comments:

Post a Comment