Sunday, December 2, 2012

FANTASY WISH LIST

I was thinking earlier today about the series of dispensers that have been released over the years and I noticed that aside from the "Spongebob Squarepants" dispensers there aren't any other characters from Nickelodeon. Does anyone know why this is? Does PEZ not have a contract with Nickelodeon? Many of last years releases were from Disney. There is so much they could do with the characters from Nickelodeon shows and there are some great characters that would look fantastic sitting on top of a PEZ stem.

So, I started making a "wish list" in my head and I thought I'd list a few and see what other ideas you guys have. Comment below and tell me which characters you'd like to see as an upcoming release.

I'll start:

1. Dora the Explorer - they could do Dora, Boots, Benny, Tico, Isa, Swiper (there are quite a few other characters they could use from that show too).

2. Go Diego Go - Diego, Baby Jaguar, Alicia

3. Yo Gabba Gabba - Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Plex, Toodee, Dj Lance, Gooble (This is the one I'd love to see the most; my daughter would flip out if they put these out).

4. Jake and the Neverland Pirates - Jake, Izzie, Scully, Cubby, Capt. Hook, Smee, Bones, Sharky, Tic Toc Croc (This is a Disney show so surely they have an agreement with them. These should be out already!!! Also, another one of my daughters favorite shows).


Let me know what you guys think! I want to hear it! What ideas do you have? Which characters would you like to see?




2 comments:

  1. i made that picture of jake and the neveland pirates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...That's awesome! I loved it as soon as I saw it. My daughter would flip out if they put these out. I wonder why they don't put dispensers with characters from Nickelodeon? They put out the Spongebob set but they could do so much more with Nickelodeon characters. Dora would be HUGE too!

    ReplyDelete