Sunday, December 16, 2012

LOOKING TO TRADE?

Hey guys! I am always looking to trade. As new collectors, my daughter and I are looking to expand our collection. If you are a new collector and looking to do the same, perhaps we can help each other out. Message me and let me know what duplicates you have for trade. I can send you a list of the items we have to trade in return.

Specifically, we are looking for a few different ones but really anything we don't already have would be great!

We are looking for:

The "Asterix" and "Obelix" set:

"Kurin" from the "Hello Kitty" series:

We need the mini-pez from the General Mills cereal promo (we have the Cheerios Bee, we need the other 3)

Fozzie Bear from "The Muppets"





Leave a comment, message me, or email me at Clayrichardson004@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment