Saturday, May 4, 2013

THE ELUSIVE HOUSTON ASTROS CAP

When the MLB Cap dispensers were first for sale on the PEZ website, you could purchase each dispenser except for the Astros cap. Apparently, shortly after the others sold out they Astros caps were placed for sale as well. These quickly sold out. I was under the impression that this dispenser hadn't been released yet and that nobody had gotten it yet. I was wrong. I have spoken with a few other collectors that have been able to add the Houston Astros cap to their collections. I was wondering if anyone out there had an extra Houston Astros cap for trade or sell? We are only 2 away from completing our MLB cap set and this one will certainly be the hardest to find.

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Happy Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment