Monday, May 13, 2013

NEW PAGES ADDED TO PEZ HUNTERS

We have added 2 new pages to our website. You will see at the top of the home page there is now a tool bar with 3 tabs that can be selected, the "Trade" page, the "Wanted" page and the "Home" page.

The TRADE PAGE shows all of the current extras that we have for trade. The items on the page will change as we acquire and trade more duplicates. If anyone sees anything on the page that you need, please email me and we can work something out. As our collection grows, so does our duplicates!

The WANTED PAGE shows the dispensers and sets that we are currently looking for. If anyone has any of these items and would like to trade, please email me and we can work something out. There are actually a few dispensers on the page we have been looking for since our first month collecting PEZ!

There will be another page addition coming in the future that will show all of the dispensers in our collection. This page is currently a work in progress and will be up as soon as I am able to finish getting it together. 

I hope the new additions will help put me in contact with more of you guys. I really enjoy communicating with other PEZ collectors. Please don't hesitate to email me if there is anything on the Trade Page you are interested in!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment