Friday, May 17, 2013

"COLLECTOR'S TRADE POST"

We've added another new page to the PEZ HUNTERS site, the "Collectors Trade Post". This page is for ALL PEZ collectors that visit the PEZ HUNTERS site. Coming in contact with and trading with other collectors has become my favorite thing about collecting PEZ. When my daughter and I started this site, my hopes were that I would be able meet other collectors and help bring other collectors together to meet and trade as well. This page will serve as the meeting spot for everyone to post the PEZ they have for trade and contact information. I really hope everyone will participate in this. If you have 1 dispenser to trade or 100 dispensers, make your post! The more people the better!

Head on over to the "Collector's Trade Post" now and let's get started!!!

Happy Hunting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment