Sunday, May 26, 2013

BOBA FETT - 2013 - NEW VARIATION?????

I was doing my normal browsing of all of the PEZ websites and I noticed something new today. On the official PEZ website, www.pez.com, if you go to the "collectors corner" and view the year "2013" then you will see they updated the page to include the new Monsters University dispensers. They have also included a new "Boba Fett" dispenser for 2013. Has anyone heard of a new variation? I compared the one I have to the picture but I can't really tell the difference. The newer one looks to be a little brighter in color. Regardless, I will be out tomorrow and I will be picking up the new version!

Here is the picture from the website....

UPDATE- A rep from the official PEZ Facebook page confirmed that there is a new Boba Fett dispenser. The new one is a different, brighter color.

2 comments:

  1. Looks really nice! haven't heard of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely different. Guess he is an update being phased in as was Yoda last year. Cool!

    jifpez

    ReplyDelete