Sunday, March 17, 2013

TOBY (FROM THOMAS THE TRAIN) - VARIATION #3 ???

In January, a member of the PEZ List made a post about finding a variation in the Toby dispenser. The original dispenser had a "brownish metallic" look to the roof. The new variation he found was a "silver metallic" color. Today while I was out PEZ hunting, I came across another variation of the Toby dispenser. The color of the roof is a very dull silver color, almost more grey. I have the "silver metallic" one and the "dull silver" one but I am still missing the "brownish metallic" color roof. If anyone has that one and wants to trade for the dull silver, please email me.

The first 3 pictures are of the "silver metallic" beside the new "dull silver" that I found today. The last picture is the "silver metallic" beside the "brownish metallic".



"Silver-Metallic Roof" (left) - "Dull Silver" (right)

"Silver-Metallic" (left) - "Brownish-Metallic" (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment