Thursday, March 7, 2013

COMPLETING THE ADVERTISING PROMO HAULERS SET

My daughter and I have been collecting together for about a year now. There are some dispensers that she gets so excited over, others not so much. The Advertising Promo Haulers fall into the "not so much" category for her but for me, they are one of my favorite sets. I have enjoyed collecting the trucks more than I have any other set. Most of the dispensers I purchase or trade for are dispensers that she is wanting for our collection but the trucks are the only set that I get for myself. Over the past year I have gotten a good many of them but there are still a hand full that we still need for our collection. If anyone has any of the following trucks and would like to trade, please email me at Clayrichardson004@gmail.com

The Advertising Haulers that we need are:

Price Chopper Truck
 
Red Get Go Truck from GIANT EAGLE
 
Wegmans Chicken Truck
 
Blue Nivea Truck
 
Walmart Trucks (We need all of the trucks except the ones with the BROWN writing)
 
 
We have the 2 Walmart trucks that have "Walmart" written in brown but we still need the other 6. I am aware there is also a RED Nivea truck but from what I've been told, it's near impossible to get so I don't realistically expect to add that one to our collection. If anyone has any of these trucks and would like to make a trade, please email me. I look forward to hearing from you guys!
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. i've got a get-go and a wegmans if ur interested drop me an email.

    1pezcollector@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. last time i was at my local walmart, they had some of there haulers for sale - i can check again next time i go...

    http://pezzessed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete