Saturday, March 9, 2013

STAR WARS "DEATH STAR" ON NEW CARD

I was at my local Walmart store today and I noticed they had put out a few new boxes of the "Star Wars" dispensers. I started looking through them and I came across one that we didn't already have. We have been needing the "Death Star" for awhile now but just had not added it yet so I picked it up. I noticed that even though it was originally released in 2005 it was in with the newer "Star Wars" dispensers and was on a new card. The selection had already been picked through so I need to check another Walmart to see about finding the last 2 we need from that set, "Jango Fett" and the "Storm Trooper".

If you like collecting dispensers that are put on different cards than they were originally released on then check your local Walmart!

"Death Star" on the new card
 
"Death Star" on the original card
 

No comments:

Post a Comment