Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MLB CAP DISPENSERS - WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

I have been looking everywhere for the new MLB cap dispensers. I have literally called weekly and visited daily every store that sells PEZ dispensers. We have 4 Walmart stores in my city and none have them on the shelves yet. I called one of the Walmart stores this morning and asked if they had received their shipment. I was told that two large boxes with PEZ written on the side had come in their shipment and they would have them on the shelf around lunch time. I was so excited, I thought "YES! They have finally arrived!". I left work and drove there as fast as I could. When I arrived I ran to the shelf to find 12 brand new boxes of "THE MUPPETS" dispensers. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WHY!

If anyone has found the new MLB cap dispensers in store, please comment or email me at Clayrichardson004@gmail.com and let me know which store/stores you have found them at.


4 comments:

  1. I know I ordered mine February 23 and just got an email saying they had been shipped yesterday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ordered mine from pez the same day (2/23) and have yet to recieve them yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, i went to pez.com and these are not for sale is anyone having the same result on pez.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they're sold out on the official pez site which I find rather odd. Shouldn't they have an ample supply considering who they are?

    ReplyDelete