Monday, February 18, 2013

SHOW US YOUR FANTASY PEZ

Last week my daughter and I made our first "Fantasy PEZ". You can see below our first attempt, the "Yo Gabba Gabba" dispensers. Since then I had been looking at other "Fantasy PEZ" on eBay and other sites. I have come across some really great ones. The ones pictured below are currently on eBay and may be the best I've seen yet. They are "Monster High" dispensers and are even packaged on their own card.

I would love to see what some of you guys have come up with in your attempts at making "Fantasy PEZ".  Please send me your pics to Clayrichardson004@gmail.com or post a link below in the comments section to view your pictures. Once I receive submissions I will post them on our site for everyone to see!

Can't wait to see what you guys have come up with!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment