Monday, February 4, 2013

IN NEED OF ONE NASCAR HELMET AND HAULER TO COMPLETE THE SET

Over the last 8 months my daughter and I have been trying to acquire all of the NASCAR HELMETS and NASCAR HAULERS. We have been able to find them all, either in store or from trading, and now we only need one more of each to complete the set.

If anyone has an extra DALE EARNHARDT JR. HELMET and would be willing to trade, please email me. We are looking for the one with the #8 on it (not the National Guard #88). We also need the JIMMIE JOHNSON LOWES #48 HAULER. I have been looking for both for awhile now and haven't had much luck.

Clayrichardson004@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. did you know there are 2 different tony stewart helmets? where it says 'racing' in front... some have the word in grey only and some have an orange outline to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Actually I was looking through my duplicates last night and I discovered the difference. I looked it up and confirmed it. I had it this entire time and never even realized it!

    ReplyDelete