Tuesday, February 19, 2013

AHHH, THERE IS STILL ONE MORE NASCAR HAULER WE NEED!!!!!!

I had posted a few weeks ago that we were in need of 2 NASCAR dispensers to complete our set. After trading with other collectors to acquire those dispensers, I thought we had finally completed the set. We had been trying for months to complete the NASCAR set. Well, I was wrong! I saw a picture last night and realized that there is ONE more NASCAR Hauler that we need.

If anyone has the Sprint All-Star Race NASCAR Hauler (pictured below), please email me @ Clayrichardson004@gmail.com. This really is the last one we need to finish this set out.

We are also looking for the Pink Panther dispenser (pictured below). We have the other 3 dispensers in this set and we need this one to complete it. If you have this one for trade, please email me.

1 comment:

  1. there are also at least 2 different stem colors for the inspector

    ReplyDelete