Thursday, February 28, 2013

NEW PEZ ALERT - HYVEE HAULER 2013

There is another promotional pez hauler coming soon!

There will be HyVee Hauler releasing in April. HyVee is a grocery store located in the Midwest states. A HyVee Hauler was released last year (pictured below) and we can expect the new one to start showing up in stores in about a month!

If you live in the Midwest and would be willing to pick one of these up for me when they release, please email me and we can work out some sort of compensation.

HyVee 2012 Hauler

2 comments:

  1. I live in Iowa and would be happy to get one to you when they come out. I will get in contact with you when they are available. I visit your site almost daily so I promise I won't forget! Thanks for all the great info you provide.

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there going to be any difference between the new one and the one that was released last year?

    ReplyDelete