Monday, November 19, 2012

UPDATE - PRESIDENTS VOL. 2 & 3

I spoke with someone at the PEZ company and they told me that the new Presidents Vol. 2 and 3 gift sets had only been shipped to smaller stores like Shopko and Fuzziwigs. He said they would be in the larger stores prior to or on Presidents Day (February 18th). Unfortunately for most of us, that means it's going to be a little while longer before we are able to get our hands on them. If you can't wait for your local store to have them in stock, you can order them online HERE

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. I have never heard of either of those stores so I guess I will be waiting until February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of them either. I checked out both of their websites and it looks like those stores are located mainly throughout the midwest.

    ReplyDelete