Saturday, November 24, 2012

NEW PEZ UPDATE - ANGRY BIRDS

I've been debating for a few days on if I should post this or not. About 2 weeks ago, I called my local "AC Moore" store to check and see if they had the new Presidents Vol. 2 and 3 sets available. The manager asked me to hold while he looked it up in there computer system. He told me that he didn't see them entered in yet but he did see sku numbers for the "Princess Merida" dispenser and the "Angry Birds" dispensers. I had heard awhile back about there possibly being a set of "Angry Birds" dispensers released in 2013. After speaking with him, I was very excited. Well fast forward to yesterday, I was looking over the "PEZ International" Facebook page and someone had posted a comment asking about the "Angry Birds" dispensers and a representative from PEZ responded by saying "Look for them in 2013 but that's all the information I can give out". This sounds promising!!!

Below is a picture I found online. I believe these are fantasy dispensers that someone made but I imagine when they are released, they will look very similar to this. I can't wait!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment