Wednesday, August 14, 2013

NEW HALLOWEEN DISPENSERS - WHERE TO FIND THEM!?!

Have you picked up the new Ghost and Vampire Halloween dispensers yet? If not, perhaps I can help! Other collectors, including myself, have found them at Walmart, AC Moore and Michaels. I believe AC Moore seems to be the most consistent as far as having them in stock. If you still need to pick these up, try AC Moore first!

Also, from the picture that was previously released (picture below), it appears as though the older Halloween dispensers are being put on different color stems this year. I've seen the Halloween dispensers in 3 different stores and all of the older dispensers are still on the "glow in the dark" stems. I'm not sure if that means that the picture is just a mock up or if PEZ is selling through the older "glow in the dark" stems before putting the newer ones into rotation. Either way, I'll still have my eyes open until I find an answer!

Happy Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment