Sunday, August 4, 2013

HELLO KITTY PLUSH - HAS ANYONE FOUND THESE YET?

My contact at PEZ has told me that the new Hello Kitty plush shipped to stores on June 1st. She said that they would be showing up more and more over the next month or so. She told me that currently they can be found in Toys R Us, Michaels, Rite Aid and smaller boutique stores. I've looked everywhere for them and I've had no luck. I've spoken with a few others and nobody else has found them yet either.

Is anyone out there in PEZland found these yet? If so, comment below or message me at Clayrichardson004@gmail.com
HAPPY HUNTING!!!

1 comment:

  1. According to the PEZcollector's Newsletter: "The Hello Kitty Plush that we have been trying to get since the original announced release date of June have now been delayed until sometime in September. Apparently, Pez Co has an abundance of Plush Hello Kitty from the Keroppi set and they have delayed shipping of the new plush set with the red stem/red bow Hello Kitty, pink stem/ pink flower Hello Kitty and My Melody. We have seen other information posted in online blogs and on facebook that Toys R Us stores had these in stock in mid June, but it seems that that information is incorrect. Pez Candy indicates that they have not shipped any of the new plush Hello Kitty Pez. Hopefully they will sell out of the old plush soon and release the new. We will have them in stock as soon as Pez Co begins shipping!"

    ReplyDelete