Thursday, April 18, 2013

HERE'S THE BIG NEWS....WELL PART OF IT ANYWAY

So a few weeks ago I told you guys that I had some big news to announce but I wasn't able to say what it was yet. I am able to tell you part of it but there are still a few details that I am not allowed to reveal just yet.

As you know, there are quite a few promotional dispensers for restaurants, businesses, etc. For example, the Chick-Fil-A cow, Geico Gecko, Chuck E. Cheese and the Jack in the Box dispensers. Well, in June we will be able to add another promotional dispenser to that list.

Unfortunately, I am not able to tell you yet which business will release the promotional dispenser. I can tell you that it is a very LARGE company and the dispenser will be a domestic animal.

As soon as I am able to tell the rest, I will post it. Believe me, it's killing me to not be able to give you all the information! Luckily, we only have to wait 6 more weeks until it starts shipping to stores.

2 comments: