Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DUPLICATES AND TRADING

My daughter and I started collecting PEZ dispensers about 10 months ago. In that time, trading with other collectors has become one my favorite things to do. It helps build your collection, complete sets and best of all, puts you in contact with other PEZ collectors, who I have found are the most friendly people on the planet.

On a negative note, I have also found that when you are a beginner, you may not have too many duplicates to trade that others need. This makes it a little difficult to find others that may be willing to make a trade with you.

I would like to make this site "TRADER FRIENDLY" to everyone from beginners to veterans. Below I am listing all of the duplicates that I currently have. I would invite everyone else to comment below with your list of duplicates. My hopes are that this will help put all of us in touch with each other and allow us to trade with each other.

Please take a minute and comment below with your duplicate list. You can also list any dispensers you may be looking for. Don't forget to include your email address so that everyone can contact each other to complete trades!


This is my current list of duplicate dispensers:

Princess Merida
Nemo B (the new one)
Garfield w/ visor
Yosemite Sam (blue stem)
Bugs Bunny (yellow stem)
Bruce the Shark x2
Lemon Meringue
Obi Wan
Extreme Mickey Mouse
Hello Kitty w/ red bow x2
My Melody
Aloha Kitty
Hello Kitty w/ Rabbit
Hello Kitty (full body)
Hello Kitty w/ heart (full body)
Crystal Aloha Kitty
Crystal Hello Kitty w/ red bow
NASCAR Helmet - Tony Stewart x2
NASCAR Helmet - Jeff Gordon
NASCAR Helmet - Rusty Wallace
NASCAR Helmet - Kasey Kahne
NASCAR Helmet - Matt Kenseth
Santa (from last year)
Crystal Red Valentine Heart / Red Stem ("Be Mine")
Chick in Egg (red hat/red shell)
Jack-o-Lantern x2
Dracula
Polly Pumpkin C
Pumpkin B
Skull B
Black Cat

Alright, so that's what I have. Please post your duplicate list below. The more people participating the better!


1 comment:

  1. hello
    new collector from u.k if anybody wants the new red nose day pez x3 they are £1.49 each plus post or we can swop
    pete

    wiltshire360@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete