Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHICK-FIL-A COW DISPENSER

After my good fortune last weekend at "Chuck E. Cheese" I thought perhaps I would call around to my local "Chick-Fil-A" restaurants and see if any stores still had a cow dispenser laying around. I was pleasantly surprised. The first store I called informed me that they had been selling them at their stores this past Christmas (just 3-4 weeks ago) but they had already sold out. I called another store in my area and lucked up. The manager of the store told me they still had a few and said she would hold one for me. When I got there to pick it up, the lady was really friendly, asked me about my daughter and gave me the dispenser free of charge. I have since called a few other stores and they all still have them in stock as well. If you haven't picked up the "Chick-Fil-A" cow dispenser, check with your local store. Chances are you will be able to easily pick one up for your collection.

Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment