Friday, October 17, 2014

HOPING FOR SOME HELP - LOOKING FOR A TRADE

We have been looking for over a week now for the new Terror Cat from Toy Story of Terror. I've checked multiple Toys R Us stores every day for the past week and nothing.

We are hoping there is someone out there that has an extra one that would be willing to trade. I have a Lightning McQueen with the yellow stem that says "Piston Cup Lightning McQueen" on the stem (pictured below). It is MOC and will be shipped that way unless you prefer loose.

If someone has an extra Terror Cat and is willing to trade, you can ship it loose. If anyone does have an extra and would like to trade but isn't interested in the Lightning McQueen, email me and I'll send a list of the of the extras that we have for trade.

Please email me at Clayrichardson004@gmail.com

Happy Hunting!!!

1 comment: