Sunday, September 14, 2014

MY LITTLE PONY PEZ DISEPENSERS COMING IN 2015..........FINALLY!

As many of you may already know, this past week we got a glimpse at some of what's to come from PEZ International in 2015.

There are some great releases coming next year, like the Minions from Despicable Me, new Star Wars, The Penguins of Madagascar and of course new Hello Kitty and Minnie Mouse dispensers. The one on the list that caught my eye was My Little Pony. This is Lake's favorite show and it has become something we watch together on Saturday mornings. When I told her about the upcoming release, she was ecstatic!

The show is actually a really good show with well written story lines season after season. I definitely wouldn't go so far as to say I am a "brony" but I'm certainly a fan of the show. If you haven't seen the show, check out all of the episodes on Netflix, especially if you have kids.

We are really looking forward to these releasing and I'll be grabbing a set as soon as they hit the shelves next year. These are expected to release in the first quarter of 2015(Jan-April).

Happy Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment