Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NEW PEZ ALERT - EXCLUSIVE GIFT SETS

There are 2 new PEZ gift sets to hit the shelves over the past week. The first is one I previously mentioned, the Christmas gift set with Santa and the Polar Bear. A representative from PEZ informed me that this gift set would be available on at select World Market stores. I've called the store in my area but they didn't have them yet. I'll keep my eyes open for this one but if anyone else finds them, please let me know!

The other set to hit stores is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Collectors Set WALMART Exclusive. This one differs from the original release in that the Dwalin the Dwarf dispenser has been replaced with the Goblin King dispenser. Certainly not a very attractive dispenser! You should be able to pick this set up for yourself at your local Walmart store over the next few weeks!

Happy Hunting!!!

1 comment: