Saturday, February 15, 2014

2014 ACE HARDWARE PROMO HAULER - UPDATE

I've seen where a few other collectors have been able to find the new 2014 Ace Hardware Promo Hauler at their local Ace Hardware store. I've also heard from a few others that their local store is getting their shipment in on Tuesday (2/18). If you're store hasn't gotten them yet, check back with them after Tuesday. It's possible that your local store could be getting them on Tuesday as well. I've check with both local stores in my area and they both said they had no idea what I was talking about and that they weren't getting them. I even gave them the UPC Code and they said they had nothing coming. If anyone finds them at their local Ace Hardware store and can help us, please email me at Clayrichardson004@gmail.com to work out the details!

Below is a pic of a closer view of the new 2014 Ace Hardware Promo Hauler. There is also a pic of the UPC code in case you would like to call your local store to check!

Happy Hunting!!!
UPC Code: 0 73621 00874

No comments:

Post a Comment